Sunday, October 12, 2014

More Catch Up...

 Play, yes they do!  I have a few more layouts that I made over the past two months that I wanted to share.  The top one is the boys, just taking a break from what they do best - play!  This layout is using mostly Heidi Swapp Mixed Company. 
 Although I created a fun mini with my Mother's Day pics, I still wanted to play around a bit and make a special "big" page of that day with my kiddos.  I used a mixture of Heidi Swapp Hello Today and dreamy, with a Project life card or two thrown in.  I also received some artwork that day from the boys that I slipped into the next page of the binder - a better place to keep it and cherish it than just laying around the house!
And I decided to go back to some winter pictures as I felt the cool air begin to blow around these parts to remind myself that we did have some fun during that long, long, long, longest of winters.  I look forward to more snow filled fun this year.  I used the Mixed Company line again here and painted on some color shine in various colors so the background was not too plain.  I like white space.  But I just always seem to fill it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment