Saturday, October 11, 2014

Dreamy Layout

I'm not exactly sure why but I have yet to make a layout with Heidi Swapp's Dreamy line.  Well, the urge hit me and so I grabbed a recent photo and went to work.
I also used some wood veneer letters from Studio Calico and the "adore" from the project life gold value kit.  Seems I can just never leave a plain paper plain.  I used a shape punch in white card stock and made a stencil.  Then I dabbed Studio Calico's Color Theory acrylic paint in mint on in the sextagon shape.  It's subtle but added a great little layer.  Some more mist, stamps, and those cute little gold chipboard embellishments just really added to the loving feel of the page.

See, I have nicknames for my kids.  Pretty sure most moms do.  Dimples and Curly-Q.  They think the names are fun.  They describe the most noticed feature on both of them and I want them to feel proud about the unique gifts God gave them.  Ayden has the best smile.  And he smiles a lot. It's complete with these adorable dimples on either side, and it kinda knocks people off their feet a bit to see that flashed at them.  And Owen, well, those wild curls are the best.   It's almost like his silly personality is just so big that it had to spill out the top of his head. Well, anyhow, I love how this page will let me remember this time with our two adorable blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment